A cookie is a small text file that our website asks for permission to save on your computer. Cookies are used to give you access to various functions. The information in cookies can also be used in order to track the way you surf on our website.
THE FOLLOWING COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR WEBSITE:
|These cookies are used in order to find out how people reach and use the website, including utilised search terms. Different durations: a mix of session cookies and “persistent cookies”.||The cookie that lasts the longest expires 10 years after your last visit to the website. Others are erased after 6 months, after 30 minutes, and as soon as you close the web browser.
More information about these cookies can be found here.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies are files that are saved on a visitor’s computer, and which remain there until their period of duration has lapsed. Such files are e.g. used to facilitate the visitor’s use of the website, with a starting point in his/her preferences and interests. They disappear if the visitor chooses to erase cookies from the web browser.
- Session cookies are stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer temporarily, as long as the visitor remains on the website. They disappear when the visitor closes his/her web browser.
TURNING OFF COOKIES
- Click here to read more about the setting “Private Browsing” and manage cookie settings in Firefox.
- Click here to read more about “Incognito” and manage cookie settings in Chrome.
- Click here to read more about “InPrivate” and manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer.
- Click here to read more about “Private Browsing” and manage cookie settings in Safari.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies, or how you control, inactivate or remove them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed instructions. Additionally, some third-party advertising networks, including Google, allow users to deselect or configure settings associated with their web browsing.